|App Download Version||4|
|Last Updated||March 15, 2017|
|App by||Push Mobile|
|Category||Free News & Magazines App|
|Support Android Version||Android 8 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Vodacom SIMU.tv is 4.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 87. Total number of five star reviews received: 50. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 10 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000 and 50000 as per google play store. Vodacom SIMU.tv content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in News & Magazines category of play store and has been developed by http://m.simutv.tv/. You could visit Push Mobile's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Vodacom SIMU.tv can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 8 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Vodacom SIMU.tv apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 4 , 3 . You could also download apk of Vodacom SIMU.tv and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Vodacom SIMU.tv 4 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- send SMS messages.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access information about networks.
- access approximate location.
- access to the vibrator.
- set an alarm for the user.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- collect battery statistics
- change network connectivity state.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.