|App Download Version||2.7.1|
|Last Updated||Sept. 19, 2017|
|Category||Free Health & Fitness App|
|Support Android Version||Android 18 and above|
Wearfit content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Health & Fitness category of app store . You could visit Wakeup's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Wearfit can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 18 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Wearfit apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.7.1 , 2.7.0 , 2.6.9 , 2.6.6 , 2.6.3 , 2.6.2 , 2.5.8 . You could also download apk of Wearfit and run it using popular android emulators.
Wearfit 2.7.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- modify the current configuration
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- open network sockets.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- use SIP service.
- send SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- access to the vibrator.
- read the low-level system log files.
- record audio.
- access approximate location.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the user's contacts data.
- access the camera device.
- access precise location.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read or write the system settings.
- collect battery statistics