|App Download Version||1.1.45|
|Last Updated||March 20, 2019|
|App by||Power Tools Apps|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Power Boost - Clean & Boost content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of app store . You could visit Power Tools Apps's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Power Boost - Clean & Boost can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Power Boost - Clean & Boost apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.1.44 , 1.1.43 , 1.1.40 , 1.1.38 , 1.1.34 , 1.1.28 , 1.1.25 , 1.1.21 , 1.1.20 , 1.1.18 , 1.1.10 , 1.1.9 , 1.1.8 , 1.1.3 , 1.0.27. You could also download apk of Power Boost - Clean & Boost and run it using popular android emulators.
Power Boost - Clean & Boost 1.1.45 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- collect battery statistics
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- access the camera device.
- change network connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- find out the space used by any package.
- open network sockets.
- modify global audio settings.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- collect component usage statistics
- read the user's contacts data.
- read from external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the sync settings.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write to external storage.
- read or write the system settings.
- write the sync settings.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- set an alarm for the user.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read the low-level system log files.
- request installing packages.