|App Download Version||3.6.1|
|Last Updated||Sept. 27, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Polar Electro|
|Category||Free Health & Fitness App|
|Support Android Version||Android 18 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze is 3.6.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 51301. Total number of five star reviews received: 19376. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 9046 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and as per google play store. Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Health & Fitness category of play store . You could visit Polar Electro's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 18 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze 3.6.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- write to external storage.
- access approximate location.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access information about networks.
- access precise location.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- pair bluetooth devices without user interaction, and to allow or disallow phonebook access or message access.