|App Download Version||2.1.3|
|Last Updated||July 21, 2017|
|Category||Free Maps & Navigation App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Genius Maps: Offline GPS Nav is 4.2.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 7417. Total number of five star reviews received: 4,315. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 584 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and 500000 as per google play store. Genius Maps: Offline GPS Nav content rating is Teen. This app is listed in Maps & Navigation category of play store and has been developed by http://www.geniusmaps.com. You could visit Mireo's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Genius Maps: Offline GPS Nav can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Genius Maps: Offline GPS Nav apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.1.3 , 2.1.2 , 2.1.1 , 2.1.0 , 2.0.2 . You could also download apk of Genius Maps: Offline GPS Nav and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Genius Maps: Offline GPS Nav 2.1.3 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write to external storage.
- read the user's contacts data.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- read only access to phone state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- record audio.
- read from external storage.
- read the user's call log.