Rating konten Samsung Internet Browser Beta apk adalah Everyone. Samsung Internet Browser Beta dapat diunduh dan diinstal di perangkat Android yang mendukung api 24 ke atas.
Samsung Internet Beta gives you early access to the newest features of our secure, private and optimized mobile web browser.
New Features for you * Browser Extensions (M OS or higher, Galaxy Store Required) We introduce general purpose Browser Extensions, such as Mate Translate. These can be installed from the Galaxy Store to bring even more features to the powerful Web Browser. Tap “Add-ons” in the menu to learn more.
* Tab Bar for Phone You can now enable a tab bar beneath the URL bar to see open tabs, like on desktop web browsers. This can be turned on under the "Appearance" menu.
* Video Assistant Video Assistant is back to support you to enjoy video watching experience more than ever. With the purple floating button, you can easily change to watch as full-screen or popup-screen.
* Customize menu You can relocate buttons on bottom toolbar as you like. All of buttons in ‘more’ menu will be the candidates.
Security & Privacy Samsung Internet helps you protect your security and privacy while browsing the Internet.
* Smart Anti-Tracking Intelligently identify domains which have cross-site tracking ability and block storage (cookie) access.
* Protected Browsing We will warn you before you can view known malicious sites to prevent you from visiting web sites which may try to steal your data.
* Content Blockers Samsung Internet for Android allows 3rd party apps to provide filters for content blocking, making browsing safer and more streamlined.
Engine Version We are using Chromium 75 as the browser engine.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
Required permissions none
Optional permissions Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for app analysis information Location: Used to provide location-based content requested by the user or location information requested by the webpage in use Camera: Used to provide webpage shooting function and QR code shooting function Microphone: Used to provide recording function on webpage Contacts: Used to get the device account information for cloud sync Storage: Used to store files when downloading from webpages
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions. Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device Settings after software update.
Apa yang baru
o Bug fix and stabilization
o Browser Extensions (M OS or above, Galaxy Store Required)