MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts apk
MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts apk
|App Download Version||2.4.2|
|Last Updated||June 28, 2018|
|App by||MoChat——Clone App|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
The MoChat (Clone App) - Clone Multi Parellel Accounts apk helps users operate several social and game accounts easily without any hassles. It's one of a kind app for Android users that helps them access more than three accounts simultaneously. Additonally, it is fast, reliable and convenient and is absolutely free for all users. Cloning accounts is easy for users via the MoChat apk and there's no confusion over mixed up messages or texts. The app values privacy information greatly and ensures that users don't have to go out of their way to safeguard their information. Switching between different accounts is easy and quick while being completely safe and secure for all users. The MoChat apk remains safe and stable throughout while ensuring that users are able to do what they want to do without stressing over the whole thing or worrying about their privacy. No matter where you are, you can access your personal information easily via the MoChat app.
Major features worth noting include:
- Free and completely safe to use
- Reliable and convenient
- Works for different kinds of users
- User-friendly interface
- Fast and without any lags whatsoever
- Easy to safeguard your personal information
- Switch easily between different accounts
- No privacy concerns for users
- Quick and very simple throughout
MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts 2.4.2 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- access precise location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- write to external storage.
- read the low-level system log files.
- access information about networks.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- modify the current configuration
- access approximate location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- access data from sensors
- broadcast sticky intents.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access the camera device.
- change network connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- find out the space used by any package.
- modify global audio settings.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read the user's calendar data.
- read the user's call log.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read from external storage.
- read SMS messages.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- record audio.
- send SMS messages.
- set the system time zone.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- use the IR transmitter, if available.
- use SIP service.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write the user's calendar data.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write the sync settings.
- set an alarm for the user.
- add voicemails into the system.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- collect battery statistics
- use fingerprint hardware.
- manage access to documents
- signal be sent to all persistent processes.
- control whether activities are immediately finished when put in the background.
- capture video output.
- capture audio output.
- use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- pair bluetooth devices without user interaction, and to allow or disallow phonebook access or message access.
- capture secure video output.
- access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read voicemails in the system.
- call into AccountAuthenticators.
- delete packages.
- change whether an application component (other than its own) is enabled or not.
- collect component usage statistics
- write the apn settings.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- delete cache files.
- enabling/disabling location update notifications
- broadcast an SMS receipt notification.
- call any phone number, including emergency numbers without user consent
- take screen shots and more generally get access to the frame buffer data.
- open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- Not for use by third-party applications.
- reboot the device.
- set the system time.
- update device statistics.
- retrieve state dump information from system services.
|2.4.1||June 28, 2018|
|2.3.6||June 21, 2018|
|2.3.6||June 14, 2018|
|2.3.6||June 8, 2018|
|2.3.6||May 26, 2018|
|2.3.6||May 23, 2018|
|2.3.5||May 17, 2018|
|2.3.5||May 16, 2018|
|2.3.3||May 14, 2018|
|2.3.3||May 4, 2018|
|2.3.1||April 20, 2018|
|2.3.1||April 2, 2018|
|2.3.1||April 1, 2018|
|2.3.1||March 29, 2018|
|2.3.1||March 28, 2018|
|2.2.8||March 26, 2018|