MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts apk
MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts apk
|App Download Version||2.2.8|
|Last Updated||March 13, 2018|
|App by||MoChat——Clone App|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
Overall rating of apk of MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts is 4.6.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 237230. Total number of five star reviews received: 189,109. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 5,446 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and 50000000 as per google play store. MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Social category of play store and has been developed by http://www.cloneapp.info. You could visit MoChat——Clone App's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.2.8 , 2.2.4 , 2.2.3 , 2.2.2 , 2.2.0 , 2.1.9 , 2.1.8 , 2.1.7 , 2.1.6 , 2.1.3 , 2.1.1 , 2.1.0 , 2.0.8 , 2.0.7 , 2.0.6 , 2.0.5 , 2.0.2 , 2.0.0 . You could also download apk of MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
MoChat(Clone App)--Clone Multi Parallel Accounts 2.2.8 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- access precise location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- write to external storage.
- read the low-level system log files.
- access information about networks.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- modify the current configuration
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- write the sync settings.
- access approximate location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- access data from sensors
- broadcast sticky intents.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access the camera device.
- change network connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- find out the space used by any package.
- modify global audio settings.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read the user's calendar data.
- read the user's call log.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read from external storage.
- read SMS messages.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- record audio.
- send SMS messages.
- set the system time zone.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- use the IR transmitter, if available.
- use SIP service.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write the user's calendar data.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- set an alarm for the user.
- add voicemails into the system.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- collect battery statistics
- use fingerprint hardware.
- manage access to documents
- signal be sent to all persistent processes.
- control whether activities are immediately finished when put in the background.
- capture video output.
- capture audio output.
- use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- pair bluetooth devices without user interaction, and to allow or disallow phonebook access or message access.
- capture secure video output.
- access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read voicemails in the system.
- call into AccountAuthenticators.
- delete packages.
- change whether an application component (other than its own) is enabled or not.
- collect component usage statistics
- write the apn settings.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- delete cache files.
- enabling/disabling location update notifications
- broadcast an SMS receipt notification.
- call any phone number, including emergency numbers without user consent
- take screen shots and more generally get access to the frame buffer data.
- open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- Not for use by third-party applications.
- reboot the device.
- set the system time.
- update device statistics.
- retrieve state dump information from system services.
|2.2.8||March 13, 2018|
|2.2.8||March 9, 2018|
|2.2.8||March 8, 2018|
|2.2.8||March 7, 2018|
|2.2.8||Feb. 28, 2018|
|2.2.8||Feb. 9, 2018|
|2.2.8||Feb. 7, 2018|
|2.2.4||Feb. 2, 2018|
|2.2.4||Jan. 29, 2018|
|2.2.4||Jan. 26, 2018|
|2.2.4||Jan. 19, 2018|
|2.2.4||Jan. 5, 2018|
|2.2.3||Dec. 28, 2017|
|2.2.3||Dec. 25, 2017|
|2.2.2||Dec. 15, 2017|
|2.2.2||Dec. 13, 2017|
|2.2.0||Dec. 7, 2017|
|2.2.0||Dec. 5, 2017|
|2.2.0||Dec. 3, 2017|
|2.1.9||Nov. 27, 2017|
|2.1.8||Nov. 23, 2017|
|2.1.8||Nov. 19, 2017|
|2.1.7||Nov. 15, 2017|
|2.1.7||Nov. 12, 2017|
|2.1.6||Nov. 9, 2017|
|2.1.3||Nov. 8, 2017|
|2.1.3||Nov. 3, 2017|
|2.1.3||Nov. 2, 2017|
|2.1.3||Nov. 1, 2017|
|2.1.3||Oct. 22, 2017|
|2.1.1||Oct. 19, 2017|
|2.1.1||Oct. 12, 2017|
|2.1.1||Sept. 26, 2017|
|2.1.0||Sept. 25, 2017|
|2.1.0||Sept. 22, 2017|
|2.1.0||Sept. 18, 2017|
|2.0.8||Sept. 15, 2017|
|2.0.8||Sept. 13, 2017|
|2.0.8||Sept. 11, 2017|
|2.0.7||Sept. 10, 2017|
|2.0.6||Sept. 5, 2017|
|2.0.5||Aug. 29, 2017|
|2.0.5||Aug. 21, 2017|
|2.0.2||Aug. 17, 2017|
|2.0.2||Aug. 7, 2017|
|2.0.2||July 28, 2017|
|2.0.0||June 22, 2017|