|App Download Version||2.0.1|
|Last Updated||June 22, 2015|
|App by||Infostrategy Technology|
|Category||Free News & Magazines App|
|Content Rating||Everyone 10+|
|Support Android Version||Android 10 and above|
Overall rating of apk of AIT Mobile is 4.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 1662. Total number of five star reviews received: 815. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 131 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and 500000 as per google play store. AIT Mobile content rating is Everyone 10+. This app is listed in News & Magazines category of play store and has been developed by http://www.aitonline.tv. You could visit Infostrategy Technology's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. AIT Mobile can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 10 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than AIT Mobile apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of AIT Mobile and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
AIT Mobile 2.0.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access the camera device.
- access information about networks.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- write to external storage.
- record audio.
- modify global audio settings.
- read only access to phone state.
- access to the vibrator.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
|2.0.1||June 22, 2015|