|App Download Version||4.9.5|
|Last Updated||April 3, 2018|
|App by||Universiti Malaysia Sarawak|
|Category||Free News & Magazines App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of UNIMAS Now is 4.2.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 364. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000 and as per google play store. UNIMAS Now content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in News & Magazines category of play store . You could visit Universiti Malaysia Sarawak's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. UNIMAS Now can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than UNIMAS Now apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:4.9.5, 4.9.4 , 4.9.2 , 4.9 , 4.8 , 4.7 , 4.5 , 3.2 , 3.1 , 2.9.0 , 2.8.8 , 2.8.6 , 2.8.5 , 2.8.4 , 2.8.3 . You could also download apk of UNIMAS Now and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
UNIMAS Now 4.9.5 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access information about networks.
- access to the vibrator.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access the camera device.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- read only access to phone state.