Mupen64Plus FZ (N64 Emulator) apk content rating is PEGI 3 and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.
This is a front end for the Mupen64Plus 2.5 Nintendo 64 Emulator. All necessary cores and plugins are included. There are many caveats though.
Here is a great guide by Nato: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15692.0
Here is how to modify controller mappings: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15812.0
Here is guide by me on how to setup transfer pak support, before you ask, gameboy tower doesn't seem to work:
* Careful if you have Clean Master. It is known to delete essential data to this app as well as game saves.
* There will be issues with specific games or devices.
* Not all games work, but most do.
* For games that do work, you may have to try different video plugins
* This includes the new GLideN64 plugin which should work with most games as long as your device is powerful enough. Not all games will work with default GLideN64 settings though, so you may have to play around with creating new profiles.
* Not all video plugins will work with every device, and there could be glitches.
* There are many missing translations. It may be better to stick with English.
I have been the main contributor for this front-end for 3 years or so. The original source code can be found here:
My modifications for this play store listing can be found here:
For support, please go to either: www.reddit.com/r/EmulationOnAndroid or www.paulscode.com
This app is completely free, in app purchases are for optional donations.
Mupen64PlusAE is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Fix display issues with Glide64mk2 at low resolutions.
- Fix more shutdown issues.
- Fix some stability issues with threaded GLideN64
- Added threaded GLideN64 video backend, it should drastically improve performance on some devices. If it causes issues, it can be turned off under video settings.
- Fix some shutdown issues
- Update to latest core library
- Temporary fix for Indiana Jones crashing
- open network sockets
- view more
Apk Versions available: 3.0.222 (beta) , 3.0.220 (beta) , 3.0.217 (beta) , 3.0.216 (beta) , 3.0.215 (beta) , 3.0.214 (beta) , 3.0.212 (beta) , 3.0.208 (beta) , 3.0.205 (beta) , 3.0.204 (beta) , 3.0.203 (beta) , 3.0.202 (beta) , 3.0.195 (beta) , 3.0.187 (beta) , 3.0.186 (beta) , 3.0.185 (beta).
|3.0.222 (beta)||April 11, 2019|
|3.0.220 (beta)||April 1, 2019|
|3.0.217 (beta)||March 26, 2019|
|3.0.216 (beta)||March 21, 2019|
|3.0.215 (beta)||March 18, 2019|
|3.0.214 (beta)||Feb. 12, 2019|
|3.0.212 (beta)||Feb. 11, 2019|
|3.0.208 (beta)||Feb. 4, 2019|
|3.0.205 (beta)||Jan. 29, 2019|
|3.0.204 (beta)||Jan. 28, 2019|
|3.0.203 (beta)||Jan. 26, 2019|
|3.0.202 (beta)||Jan. 21, 2019|
|3.0.195 (beta)||Jan. 18, 2019|
|3.0.187 (beta)||Nov. 25, 2018|
|3.0.186 (beta)||July 4, 2018|
|3.0.185 (beta)||June 23, 2018|