|App Download Version||4.26.2|
|Last Updated||Sept. 26, 2018|
|App by||Open Whisper Systems|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Signal Private Messenger content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of app store . You could visit Open Whisper Systems's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Signal Private Messenger can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Signal Private Messenger apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 4.26.2 , 4.25.10 , 4.24.8 , 4.23.4 , 4.22.4 , 4.21.6 , 4.20.9 , 4.20.8 , 4.19.3 , 4.18.3 , 4.17.5 , 4.16.9 , 4.15.5 . You could also download apk of Signal Private Messenger and run it using popular android emulators.
Signal Private Messenger 4.26.2 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- broadcast a WAP PUSH receipt notification.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- read the user's call log.
- access the camera device.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- record audio.
- modify global audio settings.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- write the user's calendar data.
- read the user's calendar data.
- access to the vibrator.
- access information about networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- open network sockets.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- set the wallpaper.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- read from external storage.
- read or write the system settings.
|4.26.2||Sept. 26, 2018|
|4.25.10||Sept. 25, 2018|
|4.25.10||Sept. 10, 2018|
|4.24.8||Sept. 9, 2018|
|4.24.8||Sept. 5, 2018|
|4.24.8||Aug. 27, 2018|
|4.24.8||Aug. 24, 2018|
|4.24.8||Aug. 8, 2018|
|4.23.4||Aug. 6, 2018|
|4.23.4||Aug. 3, 2018|
|4.23.4||Aug. 2, 2018|
|4.23.4||July 10, 2018|
|4.22.4||July 6, 2018|
|4.22.4||July 2, 2018|
|4.21.6||June 28, 2018|
|4.21.6||June 23, 2018|
|4.20.9||June 22, 2018|
|4.20.9||June 20, 2018|
|4.20.9||June 19, 2018|
|4.20.8||June 18, 2018|