|App Download Version||5.2.2|
|Last Updated||Aug. 16, 2017|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 11 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Smart Lock (App/Photo) is 4.2.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 81663. Total number of five star reviews received: 49,058. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 5,714 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 5000000 and 10000000 as per google play store. Smart Lock (App/Photo) content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of play store and has been developed by http://ukzzang.tistory.com. You could visit ukzzang's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Smart Lock (App/Photo) can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 11 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Smart Lock (App/Photo) apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 5.2.2 , 5.2.1 , 5.1.2 , 5.1.1 , 5.1.0 . You could also download apk of Smart Lock (App/Photo) and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Smart Lock (App/Photo) 5.2.2 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- read the low-level system log files.
- write to external storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- receive SMS messages.
- access to the vibrator.
- read only access to phone state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- access information about networks.
- read from external storage.
- read or write the system settings.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access approximate location.
- collect component usage statistics
- use fingerprint hardware.